This course certainly will take your graphic design knowledge to the next level. This course is designed for the beginners or those relatively very new to design in order to understandwhat a graphic designer does and how to get a job in the graphic design field- either as a full time graphic designer or as freelance designer.
At the end what you are going to get from this course:
- You will know the various aspects of graphic design
- Basic graphic design techniques
- Get hands-on experience
- Knowledge regarding the outsourcing world of graphic design
- Ready to apply for outsourcing working graphic design
Topics to be covered
- Introducing and Introduction to Graphic Design
- Ins and outs of Photoshop
- Ins and outs of Illustrator
- TEST PROJECTS
- Real-time design project –01
- Real-time design project – 02
- Finishing Touches & Freelancing Tips
All students are expected to attend all scheduled classes, and to read all assigned chapters / materials before coming to class.
Class Participation & Peer Evaluation
You Students are expected to participate actively in the class. Your contribution towards your team will be counted too.
Textbook / References
- How To Be a Graphic Designer Without Losing Your Soul- Paperback – September 1, 2005
- Mastering Photoshop for Web Designers Vol. 2 – Smashing Magazine
- Mastering Illustrator – Smashing Magazine