Introduction to the Microsoft .net and ASP.Net Framework, MVC, AJAX. Freelancing, Outsourcing, Blogging, SEO, Affiliate marketing, Google Adsense are very familiar word to all. If you want to become a successful blogger you should learn details about the mentioned topics. You must have to be little bit tricky and acquire effective strategic knowledge to own a successful blogging career. You may know the hundred of stories about successful blogger. You will not only get money from Blogging but also huge reputations in the mainstream bloggers. We have designed our course module to make a professional blogger along with various knowledge related it.
At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Understood and appreciated the ASP.Net Framework 3.5/4.0
- Understood and appreciated programming Web-based applications in Visual C# 2010/2012
- Understood and appreciated programming the security for applications in Visual C# 2010/2012
- Prepared and presented a group project using .Net Solution Architectures.
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to asp.net
- Adding And Configuring and Server Controls
- Input Validation and Site navigation
- Asp.Net State Management
- Customizing and personalizing web application
- Asp.net Ajax and Client site scripting
- SQL Server /Data Connectivity
- Entity Framework
- DataSource and DataBound Control
- Custom web control
- Programming with Web Application
- Globalization and Accessibility
- User Profile, Authentication and Authorization
- Responsive Website
All students are expected to attend all scheduled classes, and to read all assigned chapters / materials before coming to class.
Class Participation & Peer Evaluation
You Students are expected to participate actively in the class. Your contribution towards your team will be counted too.